SARS-CoV-2 IgM/IgG Duo Rapid Antibody Test Kit
|Min. Order:||10000 Piece/Pieces|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||10000000000000 pcs/year|
Model No.: R042
Results from the SARS-CoV-2 IgM/IgG Duo Test should not be used as the sole basis for diagnosis.
Testing is limited to qualified laboratories. Results are for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies. IgM antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 are generally detectable in blood several days after initial infection, although levels over the course of infection are not well characterized. IgG antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 become detectable later following infection. Positive results for both IgG and IgM could occur after infection and can be indicative of acute or recent infection.
Negative results do not preclude SARS-CoV-2 infection and should not be used as the sole basis for patient management decisions. IgM
antibodies may not be detected in the first few days of infection; the sensitivity of the SARS-CoV-2 IgM/IgG Duo Test early after infection is unknown.
False positive results for IgM and IgG antibodies may occur due to cross-reactivity from pre-existing antibodies or other possible causes.
At this time, it is unknown for how long IgM or IgG antibodies may persist following infection.
This is for prescription use only and for in vitro diagnostic use only.
Uni-medica always provides high quality and stable quality IVD products to all customers from all over the world.
Shenzhen Uni-medica Technology Co.,Ltd
Shenzhen Uni-medica Technology Co., Ltd (Uni-medica) is a national high-tech enterprise. It has established cooperation and jointly performed a number of scientific research projects with the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Shenzhen University and Chinese Academy of Sciences. Uni-medica was also selected as one of the top 100 new Chinese innovative enterprises. The company takes the technical innovation of molecular detection methods as the core driving force, and focuses on the R&D and industrialization of molecular diagnostic products aiming at prevention and control of infectious diseases and genetic diseases. Uni-medica provides total solution of accurate diagnosis of infectious diseases and genetic diseases based on multi-omics technologies, including multiplex PCR, NGS technology and flow cytometry. Uni-medica is qualified by ISO 13485 and CFDA quality control system. The pathogen molecular detection products are daily used in hundreds of hospitals, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Quarantine Laboratories throughout the country, providing strong support for prevention and control of infectious diseases.
- Company Name: Shenzhen Uni-medica Technology Co.,Ltd
- Representative: Wang yan Pin
- Product/Service: Disposable virus sampling tube , Nucleic acid extraction kits , RT-PCR test kits , One-Step method test solution of COVID-19 , Automatic test solution of COVID-19 , Nucleic acid extractors
- Capital (Million US $): 5,000,000
- Year Established: 2011
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 51% - 60%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 21 -30 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: 2nd Floor, No.6 Building, Xili Liuxian Culture Park, Nanshan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China
- Contact Person: Mr. Jack
- Tel: +86-755-86502782
Premium Related Products